Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Somebody thought this promotional email seemed like a good idea at the time

    I received an absolutely groveling apology Monday from Parksleepfly.com over a tounge-in-cheek email they had sent me earlier in the day.
    "There is no excuse for the topic of the recent email sent to our customers, and we can only extend our deepest apologies to those disrespected by it," the email read in part. Well, of course I had to go back and see what all the hoo-ha was all about. Apparently they forgot that a real person died amid all the chuckles.
    I will say the reservation service often offers good deals on hotel rooms for those wanting to leave a car at the hotel for no charge for a week or two. I used them once and the hotel was heavily discounted and the parking was free.
    They should blame this one on the intern.
Click to enlarge



No comments: