Monday, January 27, 2014

At least this woman is loyal to her loyalty program

    As many of you know, I love collecting hotel and airline points. Now that Jinny does most of the traveling I help manage her accounts to get her the maximum number of loyalty points.
    Many people who are members of these various loyalty programs aren't aware that there are frequent bonuses for which one must register. These bonus offers are often substantially more lucrative than the standard point awards.
    In talking to some of Jinny's colleagues, I've found that all of them are registered for various hotel loyalty programs and virtually none of them are aware of the various bonuses. And in fact, It's been hard to get her to elbow for the points in the same way that I do; but she's improving.
    I saw this photo on another travel site. You have to admire this woman's dedication to the cause!

h/t View from the wing

No comments: